All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch shows that during the past 5 years 80-90% of security breaches in healthcare has been due to people inside the organization. Security culture and information security governance is the key to addressing this problem. Cited in the reference materials for the HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP) certification by ISC2, this work shares the results of a national study of security compliance in US healthcare organizations conducted in 2013. The study identifies weaknesses in NIST 800-66 and provides solutions. Drawing upon the author's experience in implementing enterprise information security and privacy, the work provides an analysis of important scholarly literature surrounding human factors and insider threats with a particular emphasis on healthcare in the United States of America. The work is expected to benefit anyone implementing or studying enterprise information security and privacy.
- Author BiographyDr. Mansur Hasib is the only cybersecurity professional in the world with 12 years experience as Chief Information Officer, a Doctor of Science in Cybersecurity, and the prestigious CISSP, PMP, and CPHIMS certifications. A global thought leader, Dr. Hasib has led technology and cybersecurity strategy for almost 30 years in healthcare, education, biotechnology, and energy. He is a frequent speaker at local, national, and international conferences. In 2013, Dr. Hasib conducted a national study in US healthcare cybersecurity and shared these results in a book titled Impact of Security Culture on Security Compliance in Healthcare in the USA. Cybersecurity Leadership shares his leadership and governance model with many examples drawn from his practical experiences, research, and observations. He currently teaches and mentors the next generation of organizational executives at several US universities. Dr. Hasib has developed unique holistic Master of Science and Doctor of Science programs in Business Information Technology and Cybersecurity which can be adapted by any university. Born on the other side of the world, Dr. Hasib dreamed of studying in America. After his parents split up while he was in the 7th grade, Dr. Hasib made and sold hand painted greeting cards with handwritten rhymes. This launched an early professional writing career when his poems started to appear in the local newspaper. He was also elected to serve as Editor of his high school newspaper. This early work is shared in Muses and Rhymes: 1968-1975. In 1977 he was awarded a Wien International Scholarship to study at Brandeis University. He came to campus with less than $50 in his pocket to complete his Bachelor's degree in Economics and Politics. He completed his Master's degree in Political Science at Emory University and his Doctor of Science in Cybersecurity (IA) from Capitol Technology University. Dr. Hasib enjoys table tennis, comedy and travel and has been to all 50 states of the USA.
- Author(s)Dr Mansurul Hasib,Mansurul Hasib
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.