All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wealth of primary and secondary sources, this book explores how far imperial culture penetrated antipodean city institutions. It argues that far from imperial saturation, the city 'Down Under' was remarkably untouched by the Empire.
- Author BiographyJohn Griffiths is Senior Lecturer in History at Massey University, New Zealand, where he teaches modern British and British world history. He has published in numerous academic journals such as Urban History, the Journal of Urban History, and the Journal of Imperial and Commonwealth History.
- Author(s)John Griffiths
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleBritain and the World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.