All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.83
About this product
- DescriptionCenturion's Hor Daughter of the conquered ruler of Siga, forced to submit to Roman rule over her homeland, Anan Septinius has thing but contempt for the Romans who w occupy her land and her home. Until she comes face-to-face with two centurions who stir her like other. After surviving a nearly career-ending scandal, centurions Cassius and Titus are relegated to a remote post in the barbaric land of Siga to serve as personal guard to Anan Septinius. Dreading the menial task of guarding some foreign queen, they arrive anticipating a bitter, old widow but Anan is t at all what they'd expected. They're greeted by a woman who is as beautiful as she is intelligent, whose loathing for them is only rivaled by the long-denied desires burning in her gaze whenever she looks their way. They are bitter enemies, but in a harsh land a forbidden passion flares between the trio, one that has the power to heal their ravaged souls if it doesn't destroy them first. Centurion's Vow Nivea has suffered once through a loveless, passionless marriage and refuses to do so again. Set to wed in two months time, she overhears Gaius Ovidius joking with his comrades how she shall never please her intended, who is well kwn for possessing unique desires. Nivea forms an idea... If Gaius kws so much about the pleasures to be had in her marriage bed, then she shall have the handsome centurion instruct her accordingly. Initially set against her plan, Gaius eventually agrees. After all, how difficult could this be? Nivea has offered him a substantial sum in exchange for his lessons, and she is quite comely. Not an arduous task to bed a beautiful, lonely widow. It should have been a simple business transaction, a mutually pleasing but brief affair. Yet Gaius never wagered Nivea would steal his heart. Now just days before her wedding, Nivea will be forced to choose-abandon a life of security with her intended for a lifetime of happiness with Gaius...a man who can offer her thing except his love. Centurion's Capture From the time she knew desire, Olivia has wanted Claudius Ovidius, but the retired centurion has long vowed he would never have her-because she is too young and incent to the ways of lovemaking. But Olivia is t a girl anymore, and while she may t be skilled in the ways of pleasing men, she kws of Claudius' dark desires, and is certain she is up to the task of pleasing him. Claudius vowed he would never touch Olivia, but the girl is making it damn hard. When he visits the decadent club kwn only as The Cave and spots Olivia there, he demands she leave, but she's defiant, testing the last vestiges of his self-restraint. On that night, there are more excuses or denials standing between them. And soon Claudius and Olivia find themselves playing a dangerous game of seduction, one that spirals into a passionate affair, igniting desperate longings and dredging up a dark secret Claudius thought forever buried.
- Author(s)Nadia Aidan
- PublisherEllora's Cave Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEllora's Cave Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.