All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoque ahonda con sentido crtico en la experiencia de lucha popular de El Salvador; disecciona las estrategias de dominacion neocolonial en el itsmo; desenmascara la manipulacion mediatica y religiosa como estrategias de los centros hegemonicos; asi como la conversion de la integracion ecomica y de los conflictos centroamericas en instrumentos del imperialismo para desarticular las luchas revolucionarias en la region.
- Author BiographyROQUE DALTON (1935-75) was undoubtedly one of the most interesting and audacious Latin American intellectuals of the 20th century. His broad and intense literary work, created in a very short lifetime, became one of the greatest influences on subsequent generations of writers in the continent.His experiences in Cuba, Czechoslovakia, Mexico, France, Vietnam, North Korea, Chile and his native El Salvador (where he joined the incipient guerrilla movement) are all reflected in his writing; and his poetry, in particular, expresses one of the most original voices of Latin America.
- Author(s)Roque Dalton
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.