Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoving the enemy is one thing. Trusting the enemy is quite ather. In the late 1600s Black Maggie Verrere was engaged to marry Sir Edric Neville in an effort to unite their two families. Instead she eloped to America with ather man, and the famed Spanish dowry vanished along with her. The two familiesthe Verreres and the Nevilleshave hated one ather ever since. Now, 150 years later, ather Verrere woman seeks the dowry. Cassandra Verrere has hope of providing a future for her younger siblings, or for herself, unless she recovers the treasure. Unfortunately her path to its attainment requires the help of a Nevillethe disarming Sir Philip. With an ancient feud marking their lineage, Cassandra cant imagine trusting him. But the true challenge may be in trusting her heart t to fall for him.
- Author BiographyCandace Camp is a New York Times bestselling author of over sixty novels of contemporary and historical romance. She grew up in Texas in a newspaper family, which explains her love of writing, but she earned a law degree and practiced law before making the decision to write full-time. She has received several writing awards, including the RT Book Reviews Lifetime Achievement Award for Western Romances. Visit her at www.candace-camp.com.
- Author(s)Candace Camp
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight204 g
- Width104 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.