CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many excellent textbooks that exist in the area of implantable devices for arrhythmia control. Few textbooks, however, provide a case study approach. Collectively, these workbooks provide an approach to problem solving an electrocardiographic interpretation for patients with permanent pacemakers and defibrillators. Volume 1 addresses patients with permanent pacemakersVolume 2 examines interactions between pacemakers and implantable defibrillatorsVolume 3 provides case studies of transtelephonic pacemakers electrocardiographyVolume 4 provides more pacemaker and implantable defibrillator troubleshooting cases This volume takes a case-orientated approach, providing a diverse series of problems on a broad range of topics related to implantable defibrillators. The cases are divided into easy, moderate and complex according to their level of difficulty, allowing the reader to gauge their progress. This workbook is suitable for physicians, nurses, technicians, techlogists and industry engineers, particularly those new to the field who are keen to learn in a practical way.
- Author(s)A. John Camm,N.A.Mark Estes,Paul Wang
- PublisherFutura Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/01/1998
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFutura Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note0
- Weight250 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.