All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful implantation and early development need a union of healthy genes and an optimal uterine environment. The 48th RCOG Study Group, an international multidisciplinary expert forum, considered factors involved in preparation for implantation within the uterus; how to determine a good egg and good sperm; lessons from animal models; transgenic and gemic techlogies; sporadic and recurrent early pregnancy loss; single-embryo transfer; and the developmental consequences of assisted reproduction techlogies. This book presents the findings of the Study Group, with sections covering: * preparation for implantation - the uterine environment * the embryo * lessons from animal models (transgenics) and vel techlogies * clinical sequelae.
- Author BiographyHilary Critchley is a Professor at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. She is currently serving on the Academic Committee as Chair of the AAOG. Iain Cameron is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Southampton. Stephen Smith is the Vice-President (Research) and Founding Dean of the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleRoyal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Study Group
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHilary Critchley,Iain Cameron,Stephen Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
- AU $80.68New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.