Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide: Foundation Learning for the ROUTE 642-902 by Diane Teare (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $98.92+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionImplementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide is a Cisco(R) authorized learning tool for CCNP(R)/CCDP(R)/CCIP(R) preparation. As part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, this book teaches you how to plan, configure, maintain, and scale a routed network. It focuses on using Cisco routers connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-to-large network sites. After completing this book, you will be able to select and implement the appropriate Cisco IOS services required to build a scalable, routed network. Each chapter opens with the list of topics covered to clearly identify the focus of that chapter. At the end of each chapter, a summary of key concepts for quick study and review questions provide you with an opportunity to assess and reinforce your understanding of the material. Throughout the book there are many configuration examples and sample verification outputs demonstrating troubleshooting techniques and illustrating critical issues surrounding network operation. Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide is ideal for certification candidates who are seeking a tool to learn all the topics covered in the ROUTE 642-902 exam. * Serves as the official book for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP ROUTE course* Includes all the content from the e-Learning portion of the Learning@ Cisco ROUTE course * Provides a thorough presentation of complex enterprise network frameworks, architectures, and models, and the process of creating, documenting, and executing an implementation plan * Details Internet Protocol (IP) routing protocol principles * Explores Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)* Examines how to manipulate routing updates and control the information passed between them * Covers routing facilities for branch offices and mobile workers* Investigates IP Version 6 (IPv6) in detail* Presents self-assessment review questions, chapter objectives, and summaries to facilitate effective studying This book is in the Foundation Learning Guide Series. These guides are developed together with Cisco(R) as the only authorized, self-paced learning tools that help networking professionals build their understanding of networking concepts and prepare for Cisco certification exams.
- Author BiographyDiane Teare is a professional in the networking, training, project management, and e-learning fields. She has more than 25 years of experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting network hardware and software, and has been involved in teaching, course design, and project management. She has extensive knowledge of network design and routing technologies, and is an instructor with one of the largest authorized Cisco Learning Partners. She was the director of e-learning for the same company, where she was responsible for planning and supporting all the company's e-learning offerings in Canada, including Cisco courses. Diane has a bachelor's degree in applied science in electrical engineering and a master's degree in applied science in management science. She currently holds her Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP), and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. She co-authored the Cisco Press titles Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH), Second Edition; Campus Network Design Fundamentals; the three editions of Authorized Self-Study Guide Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI); and Building Scalable Cisco Networks. Diane edited the two editions of the Authorized Self-Study Guide Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) and Designing Cisco Networks.
- Author(s)Diane Teare
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1800 g
- Width192 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine54 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.