Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide that enables you to quickly implement a DSL with Xtext and Xtend in a test-driven way with the aid of simplified examples. This book is for programmers who want to learn about Xtext and how to use it to implement a DSL (or a programming language) together with Eclipse IDE tooling. It assumes that the user is familiar with Eclipse and its functionality. Existing basic kwledge of a compiler implementation would be useful, though t strictly required, since the book will explain all the stages of the development of a DSL.
- Author BiographyLorenzo Bettini is an assistant professor (Researcher) in computer science at Dipartimento di Informatica, Universita di Torino, Italy.Previously,he was a Postdoc and a contractual researcher at Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica,Universita di Firenze,Italy.He has a Masters Degree in computer science and a PhD in theoretical computer science.His research interests cover design, theory,and the implementation of programming languages (in particular,object-oriented languages and network-aware languages).He has been using Xtext since version 0.7.He has used Xtext and Xtend for implementing many Domain Specific Languages and Java-like programming languages.He is also the author of about 60 papers published in international conferences and international journals.You can contact him at http://www.lorenzobettini.it.
- Author(s)Lorenzo Bettini
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.