Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone contemplating or actively engaged in implementing and managing Microsoft Project Server should have this book. It takes you through a structured approach to implementation and conveys best practices for using the software. The author provides you with the manual that the software doesn't have as well as the insight necessary to achieve success without the missteps many people make during implementation.
- Author BiographystrongGary L. Chefetz/strong is an independent Microsoft Project Consultant with over 20 years of project management experience, mostly in the areas of technology deployment and software development. Chefetz is a published author on Microsoft Project and has been given the prestigious Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for 2002 and 2003. You can find him haunting the Project newsgroups in the Microsoft communities.
- Author(s)Gary L. Chefetz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note401 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight965 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.