All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImplementing Evidence-Informed Practice: International Perspectives comprises sixteen original articles about developing strategies to integrate kwledge into policy and practice in order to: * determine if interventions will have the desired effect, * ensure that public money is spent efficiently, and * increase the likelihood that practitioners are intervening in the lives of others on the basis of the best available evidence. Treatment outcomes, kwledge sharing, outcome evaluation methodology, early intervention, prevention, the development and sustaining of implementation teams, and the creation of instruments to measure implementation capacities across local, regional, and state/provincial levels are all addressed.
- Author BiographyKatharine Dill, PhD, is Executive Director of PART (Practice and Research Together). Wes Shera, PhD, is Professor and Dean Emeritus, Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto.
- PublisherBrown Bear Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationToronto, ON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBrown Bear Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus & 2 tables
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byKatherine Dill,Wes Shera
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.