All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Techlogy plays a major role in our society. Due to system integration and process automation, a company has to rely on performant information systems. To achieve this objective, it is important to have relevant IT processes in place on the one hand to ensure current operation and on the other hand to enable the successful introduction of new techlogies. Once IT processes are defined and described, interrelations become visible, which allow to gain an appropriate level of maturity.
- Author BiographyLionel Pilorget is managing projects which combine the financial, technological, and organisational dimensions. He is interested in having automated solutions in place which enable an efficient processing of complex tasks.
- Author(s)Lionel Pilorget
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 60 black & white tables, biography
- Weight439 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.