Implementing Lead-free Electronics: A Manufacturing Guide by Jennie S. Hwang (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $172.24+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBy June 2006, any company selling electronics into the European Union and China will have to convert to lead-free manufacturing processes. Virtually every electronics manufacturer in the world is faced with an expensive revamp of their operations. This book shows them how to choose the right Lead-Free processes and make the conversion as efficiently and inexpensively as possible.
- Author BiographyDr. Jennie Hwang's wide-ranging career encompasses entrepreneurship, corporate executive, innovative research, world-wide manufacturing and technology services, corporate governance, as well as the leadership positions of professional organizations. She has contributed to technology, business, and academic arenas. Her work is highlighted by numerous national and international awards and honors, as well as by her alma maters' distinguished Alumni Awards. Among her many awards and honors are the citations by the U.S. Congress and the Ohio Senate/House for her outstanding achievements; membership in the National Academy of Engineering; induction into the Women in Technology International Hall of Fame; and being named a Star to Watch by Industry Week magazine; and induction into the Ohio Women's Hall of Fame. She has held various woman pioneering capacities. At her YWCA Women of Achievement Award presentation, her citation read: Being honored as the FIRST WOMAN is a way of life for Dr. Hwang..., including being the first woman to receive the Ph.D. from the Case Western Reserve University-Materials Science & Engineering ... Dr. Hwang has extensive hands-on experiences in technology-transfer and bringing innovations to commercialization. She has been a pioneer and major contributor to the electronics surface mount technology establishment since its inception. She is also a highly solicited advisor to industry, government, and universities. Hwang is the inventor of a number of patents and the author of more than 250 publications including the sole author of several internationally used textbooks and the co-author of several books. As a columnist for SMT magazine, a globally circulated trade magazine, she monthly addresses technology issues and market thrusts; her views are widely solicited and highly regarded worldwide. A popular keynoter and featured speaker at national and international events, she shares her thoughts and vision with various institutions. Her speaking engagements range from commencement keynote speeches at universities to speeches about emerging technologies at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Over the years, she has shared her knowledge and experience by delivering professional advancement lectures to over 15,000 professionals and researchers. In addition, she is a prolific author and speaker on education, workforce, trade, and social and business issues. Topics addressed include Leadership, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Preparation for New-Millennium Education, Technology, and Workforce , Education in Science and Engineering, Modern Manufacturing Workforce, Asia's Road to Economic Recovery, Accelerated Tax Depreciation for High-tech Manufacturing, Virtual Corporation, Modern Woman, Women in Education, Technology, and Workforce, Affirmative Action, International Trade and Trade Promotion Authority, Changes and Coping with Changes, Welcoming the Digital Economy, and Technology, Education, Trade, Jobs. As a member of a number of professional organizations, she has served in various capacities, including National President of Surface Mount Technology Association, board trustee of ASM International, and member of the National Research Council/National Materials Board's Globalization Committee. Her educational background includes a Ph.D. in Engineering from Case Western Reserve University, and two M.S. degrees in Chemistry and Liquid Crystal Science respectively from Columbia University and Kent State University. She also has a bachelor's in Chemistry. Dr. Hwang has held various senior executive positions with Lockheed Martin Corporation, Sherwin Williams Company, SCM Corporation, and International Electronic Materials Corporation. Currently, Hwang is the principal of H-Technologies Group, Inc., an intellectual property and service company, providing business and technological solutions to the electronics industry. In addition, she is a distinguished adjunct
- Author(s)Jennie S. Hwang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleProfessional Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.