Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionHaving been a user of ERP/MRPII systems for almost 20 years before moving into consultancy, Sam was disappointed by the lack of practical advice available to ensure their success. Most books either stick to theory or are primarily marketing tools for large consultancies. This book, then, is filled from cover to cover with experience gleaned from over one hundred successful implementations. It answers questions like, Why is your implementation team a major threat to success? : Why should your Master Production Schedule t always be at finished item level? : How much safety stock should you have, and at what level of the bill of material? , and Why should you t worry about accurate purchasing lead times? . The advice given covers everything from system selection through to ensuring that the chosen system continues to be valuable and relevant to your company long after go-live. Read this book, particularly the section on What can go wrong? , and you will kw more than most consultants.
- Author(s)Sam Graham
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.