All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past few years the application of mentoring in business has risen steeply and more organizations than ever are seeking to utilize its power. 'Implementing Mentoring Schemes' constitutes the most comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of the design, implementation, evaluation and revitalization of mentoring schemes. Although it can be used as a practical how-to guide on implementing mentoring schemes, it is ultimately a book that promotes best practice, combining academic research and case studies with many years of practical experience to produce expert advice. It enables readers to fully understand mentoring and to create state-of-the-art programs. In addition, it establishes a tenable case for mentoring that will greatly assist readers in promoting programs within their organization.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Clutterbuck is one of Europe's most prolific and well-known management writers and thinkers. He has written more than 40 books and hundreds of articles on cutting edge management themes. Co-founder of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, David also runs a thriving international consultancy, Clutterbuck Associates, which specialises in helping people in organizations develop the skills to help others. David is perhaps best-known in recent years for his work on mentoring, on which he consults around the world. David has been responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of highly successful mentoring and coaching programmes in numerous organisations around the world, including Standard Chartered Bank, Goldman Sachs, and Nokia.
- Author(s)David Clutterbuck,Nadine Klasen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.