Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA standard tutorial-based approach to using OpenShift and deploying custom or pre-built web applications to the OpenShift Online cloud. This book is for software developers and DevOps alike who are interested in learning how to use the OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service for developing and deploying applications, how the environment works on the back end, and how to deploy their very own open source Platform-as-a-Service based on the upstream OpenShift Origin project.
- Author BiographyAdam Miller is currently employed at Red Hat Inc. as the Release Engineer for OpenShift Online, Red Hat's auto-scaling Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for applications. Adam has a Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science and a Master's of Science degree in Information Assurance and Security, both from Sam Houston State University. He is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (Cert# 110-008-810) and is an active member of the open source community with a running history of contributions to the Fedora Project (FAS account name: maxamillion).
- Author(s)Adam Miller
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.