All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to gain accreditation, every laboratory must have a superior quality assurance program. The keys to a successful program are the operational and technical manuals and associated documents which define the program and its various components. Written by experts with global experience in setting up laboratories, Implementing Quality in Laboratory Policies and Processes: Using Templates, Project Management, and Six Sigma provides templates for the various policies, procedures, and forms that should be contained in the quality assurance, operational, and technical manuals of a laboratory seeking accreditation. Templates for the entire project life cycle The book begins with a general introduction and overview of quality assurance and then moves on to cover implementation strategies. It contains best practices and templates for the project management of the design and implementation of the laboratory operational and technical manuals required to establish a quality assurance program. The templates span the entire project life cycle, from initiation, to planning, to execution, to monitoring, and finally, to closure. The book also examines how Six Sigma concepts can be used to optimize laboratories, and contains templates that cover administrative issues, quality assurance, sample control, and health and safety issues. In addition, there is a section of criteria files that relate the individual document templates to specific accreditation criterion. Addresses the standards of ISO 17025 The results of any laboratory examination have the potential to be presented in court and can ultimately affect the life and liberty of the parties involved. Therefore, a stringent quality assurance program, including well-documented policies and a procedure manual, is essential. Ensuring that laboratories meet the standards of ISO 17025, this volume is a critical component of any laboratory's accreditation process.
- Author BiographyProfessional Business Solutions, O'Fallon, Missouri, USA Professional Business Solutions, O'Fallon, Missouri, USA
- Author(s)Donnell R. Christian,Jr.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 275 black & white tables
- Weight2630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Series Edited byStephanie Drilling
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.