Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionReliability-centered maintenance is an approach to analyzing how and when equipment fails in order to maintain a desired level of performance or functionality. It employs the use of failure modes, effects and criticality analysis to rank order potential failures, and combines this rank order with the use of a prescribed decision logic process to determine what preventive maintenance tasks should be performed and when. Reliability-centered maintenance analysis has been used by the United States Navy, the United States Coast Guard, and commercial airlines to develop and update preventive maintenance programs for their aircraft for many years.
- Author(s)Michael H Martin
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight426 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.