All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImplementing Sustainable Development focuses on the challenge of turning international commitments and policy promises into action. Using examples and cases from around the U.S. and around the world, it examines the successful and failed efforts designed to address the social, environmental, and ecomic dimensions of sustainable development. Based on broad research that started before the Earth Summit, Implementing Sustainable Development offers a practical and useful approach to identifying and addressing policy implementation challenges.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Cooper is professor of liberal arts in the Department of Political Science at the University of Vermont. Claudia Maria Vargas is director of Intercultural Programs and research assistant professor, College of Medicine, University of Vermont.
- Author(s)Claudia Maria Vargas,Philip J. Cooper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width158 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.