All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFor nearly two decades, the Public Library Association's Results Series has been the definitive resource for practical everyday management. This latest addition to the series offers: tips to help determine which activities effectively support goals and objectives; fourteen easy to follow tasks, presented in order; the tools needed for staff to prepare and effectively communicate change; and, all the necessary tools for reviewing current and potential library activities. After the time and effort spent developing your strategic plan, take the next step with this must-have book.
- Author BiographySandra Nelson is a consultant, speaker, trainer, and writer specializing in public library planning and management issues. During her career, Nelson has worked in both large and small public libraries and in state library agencies. She also chaired the Public Library Association committee that developed numerous PLA Planning Process publications.
- Author(s)Sandra Nelson
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitlePLA Results Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.