All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh reliability electronics engineering is one of the key driving forces for ecomic recovery. This book offers a focused study of the history and uses of high reliability solid state electronics, military standards, and space systems that support national security and defense. Unique in combining the interdependent evolution of and inter-relationships among military standards, solid state electronics, and very high-reliability space systems, it offers essential kwledge for those in the fields of aerospace, engineering, instrumentation, measurement, testing, and quality control.
- Author BiographyL. PARKER TEMPLE III, PhD, is a Senior Policy Analyst with more than forty years' experience in program management and execution, software and systems engineering, policy and systems analysis in national defense, and national security air and space programs. The recipient of numerous awards, Dr. Temple has worked with the National Reconnaissance Office; NASA; the Intelligence Community; the Departments of Transportation, State, and Commerce; the Office of the Secretary of Defense; and the armed services.
- Author(s)L. Parker Temple
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.