All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionImportant Things I Remember from my Parents Journal Book is a collection from 100 people of all ages, sharing helpful words of wisdom learned from their parents. Gain insight through the advice of so many viewpoints and the inspiring questions on each page. Your words represent the real you. You write about how uniquely and beautifully different you are, using the helpful life experience of others. You write your book of life! This is your declaration of independence! This journal book can help you at any age: [ For teens, as encouragement in strengthening your sense of identity and independence. [ For adults, like advice from a good friend. [ For parents, when you need an answer. [ For seniors, in later years to give you a smile, kwing that you did your best, and that there is one who kws it all. How Writing Improves Health [ Reflects on personal values, goals, and ideals. [ Examines relations with others and the world. [ Sorts out experiences, solves problems, and considers varying perspectives. [ Resolves traumas that stand in the way of responsibilities. [ Summarizes ideas, experiences, and opinions. [ Witnesses your personal growth by past entries. [ Incorporates thoughts and plans to take needed action on worries that may be immobilizing you. [ Decreases the symptoms of asthma, arthritis, and other health conditions; strengthens the immune system. [ Counteracts many of the negative effects of stress. [ Helps seniors process and make sense of their experiences; improves cognitive functioning. [ In the classroom, can be used as a class startup activity; also gives students an opportunity to reason on paper. [ Capture your creative stories, poems and ideas. Be the Difference that makes a difference in yourself and your relationships.
- Author(s)John T Cane
- PublisherEdge Advantage, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdge Advantage, Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.