Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- Description* Brings sophisticated but accessible theoretical tools together with ethgraphic data from real schools * Demonstrates the inseparability of categories such as gender, sexuality, race, ethnicity, class, ability, disability, special needs * Develops tools for understanding the relationships between schools, subjectivities, and students as learners * Works across national contexts to show the wide applicability of these tools * Problematises narrow understandings of inclusion found in contemporary policy * Explores a new politics for interrupting educational inequalities
- Author(s)Deborah Youdell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleInclusive Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.