Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.95+ AU $4.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring some of the bravest, most fantastic and outlandish voyages ever undertaken, Mathew Lyons considers travels by the likes of Raleigh, Marco Polo and Shackleton, as well as assessing their impact on history.
- Author BiographyMathew Lyons is a freelance journalist and writer with an MA in Renaissance Literature. He is the author of the critically acclaimed There and Back Again in Cadogan's In the Footsteps series and has written for a number of newspapers including The Times, and The Guardian.
- Author(s)Mathew Lyons
- PublisherCadogan Guides
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Out-of-print date30/03/2011
- Width115 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.