Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLoretta was pregnant with her at the age of 12 and abandoned her at birth. Neglected and rejected, Lynette felt she was always the punch line in someone's joke. Her emotionally tumultuous childhood shaped her negative self-image and wounded her self-respect, so after being raped at 13, she felt that abortion was her only option. These events and more molded the distorted belief and value systems that Lynette operated in well into her adult years. The concept that there was a loving, merciful, forgiving God who loved her was unimaginable. She had point of reference to attach such a tion. Life just didn't seem to hold much meaning or purpose for this broken soul and ending it seemed to just make sense. But after being talked down off the ledge on more than one occasion, Lynette was led to the One and only True God who could heal her broken places, mend her broken heart and fill the empty places. God made her a witness to the cleansing, forgiving power of The Blood of Jesus Christ! Lynette became a miracle of God's grace. Now this new creation was determined to discover the true meaning behind it all. What was she here for? How could God use someone like her...someone with her background to advance His Kingdom? How did His forgiveness reach the dark recesses of her past? Discover how His love delivered her out of her secret hiding places and transformed her into a witness for Him to the masses.
- Author BiographyLynette Kea Jones is the Founder of Impregnated with Purpose Ministries in McKinney, TX. She is a wife, mother of two, sincere friend and mentor to many and you will find evidence of her gifts and works on social media, in her community and imprinted on the hearts of those she has come into contact with. A minister and a life coach with a heart for seeing people go from imprisonment to empowerment, she started a support group for the parents/guardians of juveniles who have been or are incarcerated for sex offenses. Lynette volunteers as a blog writer for Journey of a Young Lady, Inc., in Dallas, TX and gives of her time and compassion to patients at local hospices. Her passion for seeing others thrive and grow is evident when she is teaching and preaching the Word of God, facilitating corporate training and coaching her clients. Impregnated with purpose-her authenticity and passion gives birth to opportunities to reflect God's love and compassion. Lynette's favorite things to do are reading, roller skating, going to the movies and enjoying a great cup of coffee. Her favorite television shows are NCIS, Touch and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- Author(s)Lynette Kea Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.