Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis millennium has seen the resurrection of entrepreneurism on a mass scale. This age has made more millionaires than any time period in all history and it is all thanks to the power of the Internet. Equally, the 2008 recession has left a bruise on the global ecomy. Despite fighting back many businesses are more hesitant than ever when it comes to hiring employees especially for the school leavers and graduates creating a divide most people haven't even realised exists, until w. Retail recruiters from world-rewned brands reveal everything young people do wrong Graduate recruiters emphasise on how to impress employers so you are t worrying when you leave your interview Learn how to make yourself stand out with confidence and style tips Read the before and after stories from serial entrepreneurs starting with their first job to their million dollar empires as well as links to their free eBooks Ultimately learn what it takes to be successful in this day and age. This is the world's first job guide, which merges entrepreneur elements. You have heard teachers say, go to school, get a degree and be successful. However, the ones we as the western world consider successful are mostly dropouts; there is something we are t being taught...
- Author(s)Nathan Miller
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.