All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation techlogy will be the most pervasive and important influence on individuals and organizations in the next 10 years. Impression management is a growing field of study in the management and organizational sciences, which studies the self-presentational approach of individuals and the organizations. This collection of papers is both exploratory and invative, examining new ways for the corporation to effect its strategy, its organizational design and its development as they are stimulated by the introduction and evolution of information techlogy. Understanding impression management theory as it moves further into the mainstream of research and practice is critical to corporate strategists, academics, and students.
- Author BiographyJON W. BEARD is Associate Professor in the Computer Management and Information Systems Department at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville./e Prior to joining the faculty of SIUE, he taught in the Management Department of Lowry Mays College and at the Graduate School of Business at Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)Jon W. Beard
- Date of Publication23/05/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.