All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invative colouring book, presenting masterpieces of the Impressionist movement. On the left-hand page is an image of the masterpiece, while on the right is a large-format picture for you to colour. Included are highly detailed colour palletes, with a complete breakdown of how to mix each shade, ensuring that you get every colour just right. Every picture is antated with numbers and letters, signifying where each colour should go.Artworks by the following artists are included: Gustave Caillebotte, Paul Cezanne, Edgar Degas, Paul Gauguin, and Edouard Manet.
- Author(s)Dominique Foufelle,Florence Gentner
- PublisherEditions du Chene
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleColouring Books
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions du Chene
- Content Note20 colour, 20 b.&w.
- Weight771 g
- Width260 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.