All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you get your dream job? How do you shine once you have landed it? How do you ask for a pay rise? And, equally importantly, what do you wear to achieve all three? Kirstie Clements, former editor-in-chief of Vogue, bestselling author, judge on Australia's Next Top Model and style guru, plus a dazzling array of industry insiders give their expert opinions on how to get the job you want, get ticed and get ahead. Full colour with illustrations throughout.
- Author BiographyKirstie Clements is an author, columnist, journalist, speaker and former editor in chief of Vogue Australia. Her memoir of three decades in fashion publishing, The Vogue Factor was released in 2013 and has since become an international bestseller. Other works include a fictional glimpse behind the scenes in the fashion industry, Tongue In Chic (2013) and she has also co-authored two illustrated books on fashion, In Vogue- 50 Years of Australian Style (2009) and The Australian Women's Weekly Fashion- The First 50 Years. (2014). Kirstie is married to a Frenchman, mother to 19 year old twin sons and has just launched her own blog dedicated to all things stylish, beautiful and inspiring.
- Author(s)Kirstie Clements
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight791 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.