All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a complete collection of techniques, tips, and practical exercises from 25 years of experience, Improv For Everyone will give you step-by-step methods to create awesome scenes. This is the book for you: the improviser who loves improv and wants improv to love you back. You could try to figure improv on your own, or you could just read this book.
- Author BiographyGreg acts, teaches, and directs in Charleston, South Carolina. He did his first improv show in 1985 and has never stopped. In 1995, he cofounded The Have Nots! with Brandy Sullivan and some other friends. He cofounded Theatre 99 in Charleston with Brandy and Timmy Finch in 2000. He wrote the curriculum taught in Theatre 99's training program and gets as much out of teaching as he does from being on stage. He performs and teaches at improv festivals all over the country. He has a BFA in acting from the University of South Carolina and an MFA in directing from the University of Nebraska but still has nightmares that he never finished high school. When he is not acting or directing, he is hanging out with his best friend and wife, Sara, and their son, Lincoln. If you want to reach out to Greg, you can e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Greg Tavares
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.