All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMany players feel trepidation when faced with playing a -trumps contract. In this book Ron Klinger shows you how to approach such contracts without fear. The correct lines and logical thinking are explained clearly and you will t only make your contracts, but also score overtricks as well. This book is about the strategy of succeeding as declarer when you play -trumps. The first section deals with the approach you should adopt before you even play a card from dummy. Then follow heaps of practical examples, problems for you to solve, deals that arose in major competitions where the very best players did t always find the right answer. Most importantly, the solutions include the logic behind the right play, the clues to locate the missing cards and ideas on how to induce opposition error when you have legitimate chance for success. In this book, Australian expert Ron Klinger shows you how to come out on top more often. Where you might have felt reluctance when playing -trumps, you will emerge with a new sense of confidence. No-trumps will longer hold any fears for you.
- Author BiographyRon Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.