All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarriage is t an easy proposition, to say the least. - Especially with all of today's stresses, pressures, and temptations. Whether your marriage is very good, okay, rocky, or in trouble, you would love thing more than to see it last and be more fulfilling for you and your spouse. (Plus your children, if you have any.) Well, in IMPROVE YOUR MARRIAGE - Don't Overlook The Obvious, you will find right-to-the-point steps and truisms which could make a massive difference in your marriage. Plus, there is space for you to jot down your reactions, memories, or plans, based upon these important 'revelations'.
- Author BiographyRussell A. Irving is a modern day Renaissance man. Russ has: created and conducted numerous personal growth workshops; published/ edited/ wrote for a small magazine; worked in the restaurant industry and government; owned a technology-based, retail operation; spent years in human services, working with diverse groups of people. Russ enjoys music ranging from classical to hard rock to folk to jazz and beyond... Whether mysteries, adventure, comedy, documentary, or... Russ enjoys them all. And, most importantly: Russ is happily married to an incredible woman and has two magnificent sons. And, he would like nothing more than for your marriage to be incredibly wonderful and fulfilling.
- Author(s)Russell A Irving
- Date of Publication06/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.