Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis revolutionary new series presents Paul Harris's Simultaneous Learning approach to teaching music. Co-written with Richard Crozier, this book gives guidance on how to tackle the nine pieces in the ABRSM publication Pia Exam Pieces Grade 2 2015 & 2016 with the most holistic approach. Every piece is looked at in detail, the crucial 'ingredients' are listed and a series of activities and ideas outlined for different stages: Pre-tation work, Introducing the tation and Playing and refining the piece. There is also a photocopiable pupil's worksheet for each piece. Because all aspects of musical training are connected through the Simultaneous Learning approach, the activities also improve every aspect of exam preparation. Aural, sight-reading, theory and scale and arpeggio practice will be transformed and pupils' overall understanding of music greatly enhanced.
- Author(s)Paul Harris,Richard Crozier
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprove Your
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.