All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionGambit Chess: books for chess enthusiasts Most relevant to the needs of typical club players Reach new levels of positional understanding Throughout a game of chess, the players must constantly make judgements and decisions that cannot be determined simply by calculation. They must then rely on their positional judgement. Carsten Hansen provides a wealth of advice and ideas. The many topics include: The quest for weaknesses What is the initiative? Understanding imbalances The relative values of the pieces Decisions regarding pawn structures Where and how to attack.
- Author BiographyCarsten Hansen is a FIDE Master from Denmark who currently lives in the USA. He has a reputation for writing well-researched books on major chess topics, and is known to many through his painstaking book reviews on the Internet.
- Author(s)Carsten Hansen
- PublisherGambit Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGambit Publications Ltd
- Content Note250d.
- Weight354 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.