Improved Business Planning Using Competitive Intelligence by John J. McGonagle, Carolyn M. Vella (Hardback, 1988)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for planning professionals in corporations and the nprofit sector, this book addresses the need for adequate competitive intelligence. Types of corporate planning are examined and practical, detailed advice on using CI techniques to make planning more effective are offered. The book begins with an overview of CI and business planning, subsequent chapters address procedures involved in using CI. Each chapter includes a list of key references. The book concludes with a glossary of terms and four appendixes that deal with the CI process as a whole. Business Information Alert Written for planning professionals in corporations and the nprofit sector this volume addresses a critical facet of the business planning process: the need for adequate CI (competitive intelligence). As the authors te at the outset, a business cant develop a sound competitive strategy without reliable CI, r can it expect to apply that strategy without an ongoing CI effort. Improved Business Planning Using Competitive Intelligence examines the types of corporate planning and offers practical, detailed advice on using CI techniques to make planning more effective. The authors begin with an overview of CI and business planning, focusing on such areas as the phases of CI, the importance of planning, the basic requirements of planning, the types of CI available, and the ways in which CI can be injected into corporate strategy formulation. Subsequent chapters address the actual procedures involved in using CI: gathering and analyzing data, recognizing disinformation, integrating CI into business planning, supplementing business planning with CI, shadowing markets, and defending one firm from ather's CI efforts. Each chapter includes a list of key references. A glossary of terms and four appendices dealing with the CI process as a whole complete this indispensable contribution to the literature of corporate planning.
- Author BiographyCAROLYN M. VELLA is President and founder of The Helicon Group, Ltd., a consulting firm in Allentown, Pennsylvania, which specializes in competitive intelligence. JOHN J. MCGONAGLE, JR., is the firm's vice president.
- Author(s)Carolyn M. Vella,John J. McGonagle
- Date of Publication18/08/1988
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.