All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionProvides classroom teachers, instructional coaches, building and district administrators with a concrete road map to implement the tenets of 21st Century skills/themes using Digital Age Best Practices that includes the necessary research base, exemplars, and implementation strategies.
- Author BiographyConsulting Description http://www.loticonnection.com/ For the past 15 years, Dr. Chris Moersch has been the principal investigator of the LoTi project and Executive Director of LoTi Connection Inc. In that capacity, he has worked with thousands of educators nationwide promoting the tenets of digital-age literacy and professional development in an effort to transform low performing schools into high performing schools. He has over 20 years experience in the areas of curriculum development, program evaluation, and technology integration practices. His specialization includes implementing school improvement initiatives, creating 21st Century learning environments, and facilitating organizational change. Chris is the author of the LoTi (R) Digital Age Survey, an empirically-validated survey instrument that helps teachers and leaders identify and formatively assess their level of teaching innovation.
- Author(s)Christopher Moersch
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.