All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith a worldwide shortage in cyber security skills, measures and programmes are being implemented to recruit and train individuals to enter the industry; however there is clear view of how the cyber skills shortage at Board level is being addressed. This book covers my final MBA Dissertation 'Improving Cyber Security Skills and Kwledge at Board Level' where I gained a Distinction and had extracts subsequently published as an article in the Autumn 2015 edition of Cyber Security Review. This study identifies the perception of cyber security skills and kwledge at Board level amongst C-suite executives in the UK, focusing on the FTSE 350 and other leading companies and organisations identified from the CIO 100 list, in doing so answers the following questions: - What is the current level of cyber security skill and kwledge at Board level? - What measures are being taken to address any shortage in cyber security skills and kwledge at Board level? - What proportion of Board members are using executive coaching and mentoring? - What proportion of Board members are being educated through internal or external programmes? - What proportion of Board members are being recruited with cyber security skills, is this leading instead to a deficiency in business acumen and if so how is this being addressed? - Is the traditional structure of a Board changing as cyber security becomes more relevant at a strategic business level with CIO/CISOs having a greater influence? - Is the traditional route to CEO changing with the requirement for leaders with a greater kwledge of cyber security skills at strategic level? - How could cyber security skills and kwledge at Board level be improved? Whether you are a Board member, Business Manager or Cyber Security Professional, you will find new insights, evidence and recommendations in how Cyber Security is being managed at Board Level and how it could be improved. If you are a student at University about to undertake your dissertation, you will find this book an invaluable reference of how I structured my own MBA dissertation to gain a Distinction as I have published it in its entirety. Good luck!
- Author BiographyMichael Peace is an experienced Speaker, Coach, Client Engagement Leader, Project and Risk Consultant with a proven track record of success in Leadership, Stakeholder Management, Risk Advisory and Training within the Military and Other Government Departments. With advanced elicitation, persuasion and interpersonal skills; he has successfully recruited, trained and developed high performing teams to work in demanding environments under tight deadlines. A veteran of 24 years in the British Army with multiple operational tours, he is a defence expert in human factors, social engineering and influence. He has been responsible for the design and delivery of various projects, training courses and mentoring programmes including Special Communications, Hostage Survival to Special Forces and Aircrew, and most recently Intelligence where his last role of mentoring Afghan Intelligence officers was under Presidential scrutiny. A Chartered Manager with an MBA (Distinction), he is an Editorial Contributor to 'Cyber Security Review' and a CESG Certified trained Cyber Security+ professional. Michael is the founder of Cybersuasion Ltd, a niche consulting company with unique and unparalleled experience in the risk management, cyber security and influence arena. Services range from keynote speaking and coaching to consultation and training. If you would like to contact Michael, please visit the 'Contact' page at: www.cybersuasion.co.uk.
- Author(s)Michael Peace
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.