All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionStimulated by late-1990s debate in the UK on quality, effectiveness and usefulness of educational research (reports by OFSTED, DFEE and NFER), this book shows how to improve research, combining principles and practice, and offers case studies from primary, secondary, tertiary and adult sectors.
- Author BiographyJoanna Swann is a Popperian philosopher of learning and method, known internationally for her innovative theoretical and practical explorations of the implications of evolutionary epistemology for teaching and education research. Formerly a Principal Lecturer at the University of Brighton, UK, she is now a freelance author. John Pratt is Emeritus Professor of the Centre for Institutional Studies at the University of East London, UK, and Visiting Professor at the University of Brighton, UK.
- Author(s)Joanna Swann,John Pratt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCassell education series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.