All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImproving Problem Solving Skills is a 5 book series which provides repeated, differentiated practice of solving word problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Weight255 g
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.