All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotocopiable series featuring 15 punctuation targets, which can be displayed on the whiteboard, accompanied by three differentiated worksheet - one sheet at lower ability pupils, one aimed at the middle range and one for higher ability. Series covers all aspects of punctuation and sentence structure, ranging from the use of capital letters and full stops to the use of speech marks, quotation marks, apostrophes and bracketing commas.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie has extensive experience as a writer of educational materials. He was a teacher for many year and a headteacher over a period of 12 years. He still teaches on a regular basis. Jan Brodie, consultant for the series, is a special needs coordinator in a primary school. She has experience and a range of qualifications in special needs teaching, including the teaching of dyslexic children.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Weight271 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.