All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, author Leonard Valverde contends that it is imperative to reinvent schools in order to provide a viable education for these students. Improving Schools for Latis starts with the past, points out the present, and speaks to the future. It exposes the negative mental models and practices that must be discarded and proposes what favorable elements need to be put into place. Helpful resources for program assistance, community-based organizations, and funding sources are included.
- Author BiographyLeonard A. Valverde is a second-generation Mexican American whose education career spans 30 years, with experience in teaching and administration from middle school to the university. He is the executive director of the Hispanic Border Leadership Institute and a professor of educational leadership and policy studies at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Leonard A. Valverde
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.