Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIt is hard for individual practitioners to explore their practice and the issues and questions it raises about learning and teaching, on their own. Practitioners need the support of colleagues to make sense of the complexities of their practice. This book is about how collaborative enquiry can be developed amongst practitioners in schools, and between practitioners across schools. It alsp places emphasis on why it is important to do so. The authors show how a system underpinned by the accumulated kwledge of practitioners can transform learning and teaching.
- Author BiographyDavid Jackson is Director of Research & School Improvement at the National College for School Leadership, University of Nottingham. Julie TemperleyisCo-leader,Learning Exchange at the Networked Learning Group NCSL. David Jackson is Director of Research & School Improvement at the National College for School Leadership, University of Nottingham. Julie Temperley is Co-leader, Learning Exchange at the Networked Learning Group NCSL. Julie McGrane and Hilary Street also work for the NCSL
- Author(s)David Jackson,Hilary Street,Julie McGrane,Julie Temperley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleImproving Schools S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.