All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionBecause cities are such complex systems, creating sustainable urban environments is a challenging goal. No single strategy-or even several strategies-will be eugh to achieve tomorrow's healthy and sustainable cities. The challenges resist compartmentalization, because the factors intersect and overlap. The articles in this compendium were chosen to expand the understanding of these complicated issues in a n-linear way. The editor has selected research in the following topics: improving urban air quality; municipal solid waste alternatives; municipal water management; reducing urban energy consumption.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarco Ragazzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.