Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.59Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionImproving Vocabulary contains a wealth of vocabulary for pupils to discover, discuss and use in appropriate contexts, helping them to prepare for the new English grammar, punctuation and spelling test. Series of photocopiable books to use both as a tool for extending vocabulary and as a stimulus for speaking and listening activities. Each book will feature sets of illustration cards together with matching word cards, becoming increasingly complex throughout the series. Teachers will use the cards as the focus for discussion sessions, in which they will ask the pupils to identify the illustration which best represents each word. Pupils will be encouraged to explain why they feel that word is most appropriate. Pupils will use the cards to play matching games, etc.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie has extensive experience as a writer of educational materials. He was a full time teacher for many years and was a headteacher of two schools in Somerset over a period of twelve years. He still teaches on a regular basis. Jan Brodie, consultant for the series, is a special needs coordinator in a primary school. She has vast experience and a range of qualifications in special needs teaching, including the teaching of dyslexia.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Weight229 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.