All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithout a doubt, sponsorship is one of the most powerful promotional tools we have in the business of brand creation, brand recognition, and ultimately increasing sales. Moreover, brokering sponsors is a significant business in and of itself, something we often overlook. Considering sponsorship is a $50 billion a year market--and growing--marketers and students of business igre its potential at the risk of missing hugely lucrative opportunities. To fail to understand sponsorship is to fail to understand marketing. If you're looking for an introduction to this topic, most books available only address sports sponsorship: the largest section of the market perhaps, but by means the only one. Kolah's Improving the Performance of Sponsorship is a guide that examines all types of sponsorship, clearly explaining and defining its mechanics, advising on how to select the right properties, how to sell sponsorship, ethical issues, measurement and key legal principles. This book is all keen marketers will need for a thorough understanding of how sponsorship works.
- Author BiographyArdi Kolah is a senior visiting lecturer on sponsorship, marketing and public relations at Henley Business School, Kingston University Business School and the London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law, UK. He has been working in the sponsorship industry for over 20 years and holds the prestigious UK Sponsorship Award (formerly Hollis Sponsorship Award) as well as being a fellow of several professional institutes and an elected member of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
- Author(s)Ardi Kolah
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 36 black & white line drawings
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.