All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionPlans included: Porto Novo (Ilha de Santo Antao) (1:10 000) Mindelo (Porto Grande) (Ilha de Sao Vicente) (1:20 000) Ilha de Santa Luzia (sketch plan) Porto de Tarrafal (Ilha de Sao Nicolau) (1:8500) Porto da Preguica (Ilha de Sao Nicolau) (1:8500) Baia da Palmeira (Ilha do Sal) (1:15 000) Porto de Sal-Rei (Ilha da Boavista) (1:30 000) Porto da Praia (Ilha de Santiago) (1:22 000) Cavaleiros (Ilha do Fogo) (1:10 000) Porto da Furna (Ilha Brava) (1:10 000) For this 2014 edition the chart has been fully updated throughout. Completed harbour developments are shown at Port Novo (Ilha de Santo Antao), Porto de Sal-Rei (Ilha de Boavista), Porto de Praia (Ilha de Santiago) and Cavaleiros (Ilha de Fogo). The sketch plans of Porto Novo, Porto de Tarrafal and Porto da Furna have been replaced by fully georeferenced WGS84-compatible plans. Revised depths have been applied and positional accuracy improved throughout.
- Author BiographyImray Laurie Norie & Wilson Ltd was formed in 1904 when three private chart publishing firms amalgamated. Each of these London companies had a long history going back to the mid-18th century. James Imray and Son published an extensive list of charts and pilot books. RH Laurie and Sons was associated with charts published for the East India Company. Norie and Wilson, founded by JW Norie, whose Nautical Tables are still supplied to navigators across the world, produced charts and books on navigation and sold nautical instruments.Until 1939 we were based in the City of London, where long serving cartographers produced charts from copper plate engravings which were supplied to mariners throughout the World. For over a century Blueback Charts were the first choice of many shipping companies. Now based in St Ives in Cambridgeshire, Imray charts are produced digitally for printed and electronic editions by our drawing office team. Our catalogue of yachting charts is regarded by the sailing community as the most comprehensive available. Our paper charts are complemented by a growing list of electronic publications and high quality pilot books by leading authors.
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.