All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new pack for North Brittanty, consisting of 7 double-sided sheets covering the coast from St-Malo to Rade de Brest. The pack consists of the following: 1. The Channel Islands, Cherbourg Peninsula & North Brittany (1:550 000) 2. Approaches to St-Malo & St-Cast (1:120 000) 3. Cap Frehel to Paimpol (1:110 000) 3A. Rade de Portrieux (1:50 000), 3B. Chenal d'Erquy (1:50 000) 4. Roches Douvres to Riviere de Treguier & St-Quay-Portrieux (1:110 000) 5. Approaches to Riviere de Trieux & Paimpol (1:50 000) 6. Plans - St-Malo to Lezardrieux A. St-Malo Approaches (1:55 000), B. St-Malo (1:17 500), C. St-Cast-Le-Guildo (1:20 000), D. Erquy (1:20 000), E. Dahouet (1:10 000), F. Port du Legue (1:20 000), G. Binic (1:12 500), H. St-Quay-Portrieux (1:25 000), I. Paimpol (1:15 000), J. Port de la Corderie (Ile de Brehat) (1:15 000), K. Port Clos (Ile de Brehat) (1:10 000), L. Lezardrieux (1:15 000) 7. Approaches to Riviere de Treguier (1:35 000) 7A. Treguier (1:15 000) 8. Les Heux de Brehat to Primel (1:110 000) 9. Baie de Morlaix (1:50 000) 9A. Primel (1:15 000), 9B. Port de Morlaix ( 1:15 000) 10. Plans - Treguier to Ile de Batz A. Port-Blanc (1:25 000), B. Anse de Perros (1:30 000), C. Ploumanac'h (1:10 000), D. Approaches to Trebeurden (1:35 000), E. Le Legeur (1:42 500), F. Canal de l'Ile de Batz to Roscoff (1:20 000) 11. Ile de Batz to Ile Vierge (1:75 000) 11A. Morgueriec (1:32 000), 11B. Port du Pontusval (1:25 000) 12. L'Aber Wrac'h to Argenton (1:40 000) 12A. Argenton (1:25 000) 13. Ile Vierge to Rade de Brest (1:100 000) 13A. L'Aber-Ildut (1:25 000), 13B. Port du Conquet (1:20 000) 14. Le Four to St Mathieu & Ile d'Oussant (1:80 000) 14A. Baie de Lampaul (Ouessant) (1:30 000), 14B. Baie du Stiff (Ouessant) (1:30 000)
- Author BiographyImray Laurie Norie & Wilson Ltd was formed in 1904 when three private chart publishing firms amalgamated. Each of these London companies had a long history going back to the mid-18th century. James Imray and Son published an extensive list of charts and pilot books. RH Laurie and Sons was associated with charts published for the East India Company. Norie and Wilson, founded by JW Norie, whose Nautical Tables are still supplied to navigators across the world, produced charts and books on navigation and sold nautical instruments.Until 1939 we were based in the City of London, where long serving cartographers produced charts from copper plate engravings which were supplied to mariners throughout the World. For over a century Blueback Charts were the first choice of many shipping companies. Now based in St Ives in Cambridgeshire, Imray charts are produced digitally for printed and electronic editions by our drawing office team. Our catalogue of yachting charts is regarded by the sailing community as the most comprehensive available. Our paper charts are complemented by a growing list of electronic publications and high quality pilot books by leading authors.
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series Title2000 Series
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.