All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionImre Nagy, Martyr of the Nation is a study of the ways in which the memory of the martyred Prime Minister and the story of the 1956 Revolution influenced political socialization in Hungary. The study begins with Nagy's 1989 funeral and the role memorialization played in the politics of transition, continuing with a review of the important personages and events that informed Nagy's life and afterlife, and concludes in the tumultuous politics following the establishment of the Republic in 1989.
- Author BiographyKarl P. Benziger is an associate professor in the Department of History at Rhode Island College.
- Author(s)Karl P. Benziger
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight331 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.