CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionLondon and its outskirts has much to offer visitors and this lovely souvenir guidebook is a veritable treasure trove bursting with delightful colour photographs and fascinating information that capture the very essence of the best sights on offer in this fabulous capital city. It is available in a variety of languages.
- Author(s)Gavin Naden,Max Riddington
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, walk map, underground map
- Weight230 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.