All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Poems written by James McInerney (1998 - 2012). Please te: This book contains a couple of poems that have an adult theme.
- Author BiographyJames McInerney grew up in an area in Northampton aptly named 'Poets Corner', unbeknownst that poetry was to become a huge part of his life. Having no prior interest in the subject matter in his younger years, James discovered the wonders of writing in his twenties. Mixing his own thoughts and emotions with classical and Instrumental film scores he realised for the first time in his life that there was more to writing than met the eye. With no real influences or coming from a writing background, James' enthusiasm grew and grew and it was full steam ahead with no turning back. Not content with just writing words for his own amusement, he continued to test the boundaries to great effect. Using his new found love for writing and his in depth knowledge of the social networking sites, his resourcefulness really paid off. Attracting a lot of attention over the years, James and his works have covered a range of different media platforms from radio and local and national magazines to working with musicians and actors who have adapted and performed his works. As well as writing, James has a passion for photography. His black and white style of photography has been a huge hit on the social networking sites and something that he was praised for during his radio appearances on the BBC.
- Author(s)James McInerney
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.